Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Should I Yawn or Laugh?

I was talking to my co worker today and I began laughing at a blog I was reading. Hey I am a multi tasker, what can I say? Well, I mentioned that I have another blog that I keep up almost on a daily and he said, "You have to much time on your hands." Oh?? Really?? Ok, and?

In being the smart ass I am I asked if he had any suggestions of things I can do to fill my time??? LOL! He comes up with going onto the good ole Craigslist and reading through the personal ads for entertainment. Ok, I tried that and it was interesting to say the least, some what funny but for the most part kind of like watching paint dry.

My random thoughts while looking at these ads complete with pics...

"Serial killer. Possible rapist. Divorced? Must have buried the wife under the house."

LOL! Sorry, so young yet so cynical.

I think I am going to go back to crocheting. Who wants me to make them a blanket???

Anyway, the silence has been nice. Some times it is a good thing for the phone to not ring, the email and texts not to be going off all the time. It is relaxing, silence is truly golden. I am going to take this time to pray and meditate.

No comments:

Post a Comment