Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some Political Commentary

I don't know about any one else but I am tired of the lying and back biting (more so tired of folks believing that isht) that comes along with politics as I feel it is taking attention off of the real issues that really need to be addressed (i.e. the economy).

I really think any presidential nominee should be required to write out what they are going to do, how they are going to do it and where they intend on obtaining the funds from in order to execute what ever proposed program, policy change, tax cut etc;

Each major paper will publish their proposals (at the same time, no cheating) and the online media will have a special section for readers to go and see the truth in plain English. Granted, the candidates have all this info on their perspective websites but I would like to see something a little more detailed.

Then the American people can have some solid questions and/or comments in regards to the candidates' proposed changes opposed to calling some one an elitist because of their education or deeming someone as a wholesome soccer mom because of the "image" she supposedly portrays. <~~~ rolling eyes

I so cannot wait for this election to be over. Every time I hear a McCain speech I get sick to my stomach and I wish the Dems would take the gloves off and get to clackin them bones (knuckles) on their foreheads.

Since it is apparent that for some people this election has come down to race I would venture to say that each nominee be hidden like the Wizard of Oz only to be a booming voice over a loud speaker and only to be revealed after a winner is declared... I suppose that is fairy tale thinking. But how much worse can it be to elect someone off of proposed changes for the country alone?

Ok, I just had a vision of Martin coming out dressed as Jerome declaring he has won the presidency... oooo bad thought. Yet and still, it is not like we have not already been lead by stupidity, ignorance and ego.



1 comment:

  1. I think we should move the election up to tomorrow, i'm sick of these dudes already

    ReplyDelete