Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wendy's, Will They Ever Get it Right?

As 5 PM is quickly approaching I am starting to think about what to cook for dinner and decided that along with the days boredom I am also feeling lazy so I will treat the Lil one tonight and go get something.

In knowing my child she is going to want Wendy's; though their food is really good their service SUCKS. Yes, I am about to start complaining or as I like to say expressing my observations in a critical manner.

I can deal with the cashiers at the window but my GOD, can they get the order right? Can I get more than one napkin? Can I also get some ketchup or even asked if I want anything besides sauce for my daughter's nuggets?

I am still trying to figure out how the chic that took my order last time got a medium from my saying SMALL?? I just don't understand. Oh and what takes the cake is when they are not like "welcome to Wendy's how may I help you??" but more so, "wha chu want?"

Also, what is up with them getting rid of their $0.99 menu? Damn I knew the economy was bad but is it really that bad to take 4 pc. nuggets from $.99 to $1.29 and throw in an extra nuggets for good measure? LOL! So you mean to tell me I am paying $.30 for an extra nugget. Is $.30 going to make all the difference? LOL!

Well, I get better service at McDonald, outside of the guy at the McDonald's drive through window that stares at me like he has something REALLY, really, really important to ask me. Like he has a list of serious questions that I only have the answers to. Well, either way we are going to McDonald's tonight and that is my final word on it.

2 comments:

  1. Stick with Chik-fil-A, they never let you down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I am addicted to Chik-fil-A now. Thanks Rashad. LOL!

    ReplyDelete