Saturday, September 13, 2008

LBIA...

What is LBIA? Laziest Bitch In America. Yep, that is how I feel today and that is pretty much what I am being today. I don't want to do nothing, nothing at all. I feel like this on most weekends but seriously I work hard during the week and most weekends I am on the go with children in tow so every once in a while I deserve to just sit, with breathing being the only activity for the day.


Anyway, my girlfriend reamed me a new one about buying my daughter brown shoes, two pair no less one for school and one for not in school. I still think what I bought was cute.










<~~~~ see cute for school.







However, she felts as though a little girl should have fun shoes, such as the Dora the Explorer shoes that she will tear up in a matter of weeks.



Plus I kept her little New Balance sneakers that she loves so much, which she will be wearing to school until she finishes tearing those up.










Either way the child has more shoes than most grown woman. LOL! She does not need any more shoes. Shoot there are children running amongst dirt and mud with bare feet. She better hush.

2 comments:

  1. LBIA? isn't there an "a" missing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sir... no "a" missing.

    There are others like me and we all hold the title equally and at the same time.

    Beware or our lazy arses will take over the Earth... once we stop being lazy.

    ReplyDelete