Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Ice Cream Social...

Ended up being more of a come get your ice cream then peace out type deal, for which I was down with. I was not down with it out of being anti social but I just had entirely to much work to do today and could not afford to sit and have senseless, painful small talk with some one that I particularly did not care to speak to at that moment (ok so anti social played a role).

I walked into the auditorium and there were three small groups of people collected together in their cliquish circles speaking amongst themselves and I noticed a small group of older guys huddled together (yes black dudes). As I went to go get my creamsicle I felt as though eyes were upon me and boy oh boy was I right. As I turned around to leave I peeped one of the dudes with in their lil guy circle eyeballing me and as I walked out I took note of him making the statement, "I would like a little bit of that"...

Seasoned men need not wish heart attacks or any kind of heart failure upon themselves. In short, leave me alone.

Anyway...

Last week was the end of my Summer quarter and yesterday I registered and finalized classes for Fall quarter so I am happy that I can now spend the next few weeks of coming home and having to do nothing school related.

I am so excited that I am almost done with this decade long project that I want to do back flips. I know I will need to find a tutor for statistic (I hate stats) and possibly logic as those are the two obstacles that are really standing in my way at this point. Outside of logic and stats I can call it done and prepare for starting grad school this time next year.

Once again, God is good.

2 comments:

  1. Go ahead and let the man have a little bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Now you know better to even suggest such a thing.

    ReplyDelete