Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cleaning Is...

Good for the soul and laughter is good for the spirit. I finally got a chance to do both tonight. Cleaning keeps me busy, keeps me moving and it also clears my mind so I can think more clearly. It is just something about focusing on scrubbing, wiping, folding and/or vacuuming that takes me to a serene place. Shoot, I feel so euphoric I might offer to fly to the Chi just to clean over at my girlfriends....sike. LOL! I still love ya Ma!

As I was cleaning I began to think about how my left eye had stopped twitching (which means my stress level was greatly decreasing) and that I was long over due for a fun vacation. My friend offered to let me use his time share and I seriously think I am going to take him up on it. I am going to put in for a few days off, grab a friend, hit the road and do what it do. I am physically, emotionally and mentally tired so it will be nice to go away, have some fun and come back refreshed with a renewed mind.

It feels so good to have a good laugh as well. I have been laughing all evening but it is not that deep down side gut hurting kind of laughter, that is the kind of laughter I need right now. I am waiting for my usual nightly phone call so I can get my laugh on. Folks is running a little behind schedule and they must hurry up because I need some entertainment. LOL!

Hugs and kisses are good too. I used to have a co worker who would always hug me when he saw I was having a bad/stressful day (naw nothing like that). He always seemed to know exactly when I needed a hug. I miss those days... I could really use a huge hug right now.

I had a small victory tonight. My sister was aggravating me yet again and because we were preparing for dinner with the family I refrained from cussing her out. So instead I threatened to knock her out, cut her with a knife and then leave her ass in the hospital (she has a phobia of hospitals) that took care of all of that. Hey! It worked. Shoot, got her to come upstairs, give my daughter a bath and put her to bed...LOL! She knows my other side, my alter ego which I refer to as Shaunel (or as my daughter's father sweetly puts it Shanigga)... yep don't get on my bad side. Just leave me alone and/or walk lightly around me.

ROFL! Rereading that whole paragraph made me laugh... yeah I needed that.

Yeah, yeah, so young, so violent but only when provoked. :)

2 comments:

  1. You can still press your way to Chi and handle whatever your spirit moves you to disinfect, steam, and dust..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I don't have that much vacation time avaliable. :)

    I still loves ya!

    ReplyDelete