Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Life, A Spectator Sport

The announcements and good news continue to flow as my girlfriend informed me last night that her and her man finally set a wedding date. I was so over joyed for her that tears came to my eyes for I know that it has been along haul for them the last few years. I really think I was more over joyed and excited than she was. :)

I sat back and thought about the past couple of years of hearing about engagements, marriages, babies on the way, and new beginnings; I began to realize that I have sat back and watched as these peoples lives have unfolded. I have seen the ups and downs...sometimes having to actually get up, help pick some one up during the downs only to go back to my seat and cheer them on to their victory.

One thing I most love is to see the people around me happy or to achieve their goals. But the most exciting part of it all is wondering who will be next??

Congrats and God's many blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment