Monday, August 18, 2008

Random Monday

I just have a lot of things running through my head to today and I don't quite know where to begin with it all. It is not all bad just some thoughts...lol. Actually I am feeling sick and I am contemplating leaving for the day, going home and laying it down until it is time to pick Lil Bit up from the day care.

For some reason that song Break Up to Make Up is rolling through my head and it got me to wondering about the dynamics of relationships; more so the flow of it all. It's kind of like we are both in sync we are feeling one another and all into the doing of the relationship and as we begin to get closer and connect the other falls back. :-/ Then the fall back creates a sense of insecurity and as if things are one sided then the other falls back in response. :-/

........... I just don't understand..... stop falling back dammit! Stay your butt right there and don't move. LOL!

Anyway...

This weekend I learned that I cannot eat the things that other people eat. I have to accept that I am special and God made me a picky eater for a reason. Yes, it may look good, smell good and taste very good but in the end I am not going to feel good, like now. Nor can I eat as much as others either. Saturday I was so full it felt like I ate a midget. I could not breathe and my eyes were rolling in the back of my head... that is crazy full for me.

Though I have knowledge of my food limitations, it is not going to stop me. LOL! There are just somethings that I have not tried that I want to taste... I like trying new things. I suppose me and the pink stuff will become bosom buddies.

Ok, this is not what I really wanted to write about today. I will submit that entry when I get home this evening... provided I am feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment