Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ladies, Appropriate Panties Please???

Ok, ladies some of you all need to do better. When you leave the house you need to leave with the appropriate kind of panties or some of you might want to also throw some Lycra on them thighs.

I should not be subjected to jiggle, wedgies and all kinds of craziness coming into my eyes sight because you did not do your due diligence as a female and wear appropriate panties with your outfits. I should not know that you have on hot pink panties with leopard print om the edges... the world don't need to know nor see. Can we say flesh tone? Nude, chocolate, black and tan are all available, they also have seamless, wedgies less and suck you tummy in kinds as well. Pick the right one for you situation. They also have boys shorts, thongs, g-string, tanga, Cheeky panties, bikini, briefs, low rise, high cut, french cut, and commando TAKE YA pick. Once again use what ever is appropriate for your situation.


Please note this advice is coming from a thick sistah with a huge booty therefore I know what I speak of. Know better and do better. If you are going to wear tight, yeast infection brewing pants, either wear no panties or go thong or g-string. Dresses, wear something seamless that controls the wiggle and jiggle and that is flesh tone for those of you like me who don't wear slips. SOME of you just need to forgo panties and put on a straight Lycra girdle... yeah the kind that smooths from stomach to right about the knee. It gives you a smooth look and holds everything together.


Now if you get like me sometimes, don't care too much if it jiggles, don't want no lines or discomfort go commando... but be prepared for stares, gasp and comments from men and women alike.


Ok that is my PSA for the week.


On a lighter note... I love boots and the season for boots is quickly approaching so I have been on the prowl for my boot picks to last me through the fall and winter months...






Though the boots pictured above are more my style, for some reason I am highly attracted to these two pairs of boots...




My I have no clue as to what I would do with them as I have nothing to wear them with nor does there seam to be anyone I would specifically wear them for... I am contemplating on getting them and putting then in the just in case I need them for something pile. Mmmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment