Friday, August 22, 2008

Cocktail Conversation...What Makes You Stay?



Have you ever been with someone that you loved and cared for dearly but the situation you all were in just frustrated the hell out of you? Have you ever considered leaving? Plotted it even?

In the end what makes you stay? Is it not wanting to be a relationship failure? Love? or both?

If any one is an avid reader of this here blog then you would know the ups and downs of the situation I am in. Yes, I get frustrated to the point where; I think about leaving, I plot leaving, I have planned out a twelve step program for leaving but some thing holds me in that place.

I would say it is love but I feel that it is something more than love... I can't quite put my finger on it.

3 comments:

  1. Well misslady, i was with someone like that on and off for 6 years, and I cheated on them like my life depended on it. And then one day, as if Susan Taylor, Oprah and Iyanla Vanzant all came knocking at my door all at the same tim, I had an epiphany, and I said, "fuck that b**** and I left. I should have apologized for cheating, but hey..I was immature

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never at any point felt as though she was the one? Or, that the relationship was worth fighting for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I am actually in a relationship worth fighting for, I know see that I didn't fight for her. i thought she was the one at times, but it never seemed to be enough.

    ReplyDelete