Friday, August 15, 2008

Feel Good Friday!

Can I just tell you that I am so excited that this work week is over that I JUST don't know WHAT to DO with myself?!

This has been a bad week. Anything that could go wrong technology wise has gone wrong, creating serious work stoppage. What I do for a living cannot handle work stoppage like that, no sir. We rely heavily on technology to get done what needs to get done and when things go hay wire there really is no reverting to an "old method" in order to get things done. The funny part about this is, I work for a major IT defense contractor and we can't even be on point with our computer equipment, databases, and email. BLAH! Thank God for a good IT team though. I love my men in IT, they always come to my rescue. One also comes into my office and draws pretty picture on my white board, now that is going above and beyond your job duties. :)

Anyway...

As always I will be playing this weekend by ear as far as events go. I just might have another veg out weekend. At this point it does not matter to me because either way I will be chill.

I feel so good today! LOL! Ok, ok back to blogging.

I am going to make this a flash back Friday. I am going to give you two...

Black Sheep - This or That

A Tribe Called Quest - Check The Rhyme

No comments:

Post a Comment