Friday, August 1, 2008

T.G.I.F!

I am trying not to let anyone ruin the joy that I have for it being Friday but this lady aggravated me this morning . See, I take this back road to Lil Bit's daycare every day and there is this lady who drives a Honda Accord recklessly up and down the road. Yesterday as I was backing out she flew into the daycare parking lot like she did not see me backing out. Ok, heffa I am in this big arse blue truck and you clearly see I am backing up about to hit your dumb butt.

Now my first thought usually is, I have insurance, very good insurance let me hit this b*tch one good time, give her my insurance info and go on about my merry way. Then my second thought was to get out of my truck, drag her out of her car by her hair and proceed to whip that azz, but I had to repress my feelings of anger and rage as that would not have been setting a good example (along with potentially injuring Lil Bit and myself) for my child (A.K.A Tyson) who was sitting in the back seat, nor would my getting arrested for assault be good either so I dropped it.

So, this morning I am leaving the daycare and who do I see swerving on this very narrow and curvy road? Yep, that crazy azz, non driving heffa. She saw me coming and promptly pulled over so I could pass her. God is good for he knows his child, thus making people who are asking to get beat do the appropriate thing so they can avoid my being in a situation I don't need to be in. Thank you Jesus!

Anyway...

My day has been turned around. I came in this morning and my Line Sister asked me to proof read her grad school essays. As I sat and read through her essays I began to see how she has had great progress with in her professional life, considering not to long ago she made a drastic career change. I found a lot of inspiration in it thus bringing me to the point of rededicating myself to somethings that I have placed on the back burner career wise. I don't mind doing things for other people and I often do things with out any expectations of receiving anything in return; so to receive the gift of inspiration out of doing a favor was a good feeling and it made my day.

Now that I am in better spirits I am ready to enter into a weekend filled with children, friends, dinner, eventually adult conversation and adult activities then back to more children activities and everything that comes with them.

Patiently waiting for a quiet weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment