Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Things I Just Don't Understand...

I will never understand...

what would make a person so heartless to the point where they don't give a fuck about how their actions effect others.

what makes a person pretend as if they care about another when they really don't.

what makes a person lie just because they can.

what makes a person not care that they have hurt some one who truly loves and cares for them.

what makes a person become yet another nigga to crush a scarred heart that they know has been broken by others in the same manner in which they just broke it.

Are there any selfless, genuine, caring loving men left in this world?

*tears*

Excuse me while I continue to feel stupid for truly believing in, loving and caring for this person.

Excuse me while I continue to feel stupid for ever believing this person could/would ever come to truly love and care for me.

I serious just don't get it... I just don't understand...