Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bed Time Ramblings...

I am tired and when I get tired any thing goes...

Last night I had talked to a very good friend who I will refer to as the Minister because that is what this person is... we sat, talked and I spilled everything from deep feelings, hurt, anger, and pain all the way to tears. As always he just sat and listened, was quiet for a few minutes then gave me a word to stand on. I realized during our conversation that we have been friends for many years and through out our friendship he has seen me at my worst moments, my lowest of low moments, my most dramatic moments (acting a monkey doodle fool!), he has seen sides of me that I don't allow for others to see, yet he has never judged me or thought any less of me. He may have held me accountable for some of the things I have said or done but he has never done it in away to where I have felt like I was a child being scolded; and in the end he always made it known that he does not love me any less just because he had to put me in my place. LOL! There have been times he prayed for me and over me. Trying to say I got demons inside of me? LOL! I thank God that I have a friend like that in my circle.

Anyway...

I am on the phone with my girlfriend watching Run's House and this commercial for lap band surgery comes on. As I am crunching on pop corn I informed my girlfriend that I am going to get lap band surgery. As always she asked me, "Why?!" and I say, "because I am fat... did you not just see me up close and personal?" and then she says, "Oh Lady, you're not fat.... you just big boned."

For those of you who watched Celebrity Fit Club Dr. Ian killed that theory of being big boned. Nice try Boo Boo. It's all good I am having one of my I don't feel pretty days... along with feeling a little rejected but I digress... I'll be ok... eventually.

Guilty Pleasures...

I LOVE B. SCOTT

B. Scott runs a gossip blog where he reports on the latest fashions and the juiciest gossip. I am a girly girl but I am not that much of a girly girl when it comes to juicy gossip, however I do find his postings of leaked albums and singles to be very good. The thing I love most are his Youtube videos, he is very funny but aside from being funny and entertaining he is inspirational. Yes! I am addicted to this man! I need a twelve step program about now.

Look below at my favorite B. Scoot videos and yes Rashad he has the geigh...




No comments:

Post a Comment