Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just One Of Those Days...

Folks really have me feeling like this today. I really wish people would stop making my job hard as a parent. Every time my daughter decides she wants to throw a tantrum because she can't get her way folks just need to fall back. Don't come over and coo over her, don't try to get her out of the impending ass whipping just fall back and let me be the damn parent because by you allowing her to manipulate her and get her what she wants or give her attention and sympathy you make it harder for me to discipline her.

Personally, I don't do bad ass children, my kids are generally good and it is going to stay that way. So no, Lil Bit does not have a fever, she is not sick, she is not hungry she just needs a good old fashion ass whipping and folks need to stay out of my business and let me handle this.

I have had a long weekend and long day. My family and I just hosted a baby shower of 80 plus people for my cousin. I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment