Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bed Time Ramblings...

For some reason I can't sleep and I just feel like I am in that mood. You know? That I don't give a fuck mood, the kind of mood where you roll out middle fingers up yelling, "FUCK THE WORLD! AND ALL KISS MY ASS!" kind of mood.

I don't know I have been experiencing a high level of general frustration mixed in with sexual frustration. The man that I am "seeing" and I kind got into it today and it lasted up until tonight. It is something about a tiff, argument, or fight that ignites that flame inside. Maybe it is the passion coming through via the frustration, anger and confusion that makes make up sex the best sex...

Anyway I need to move on... the way my schedule is looking Lord knows how long it will be before I get that again. In the last few months I put a lot on the back burner just so I could filter my energy into the relationship and now that we are laxed, I am beginning to realize how much I have missed.

So many Folks have expressed how much they have missed me and missed kicking it with me that I might be spending the rest of this summer making up for lost time. There is nothing like just kicking it with that cool as person that knows everything there is to know about you. I miss doing the fun things like being out late at night, on a deserted road or quiet street and just simply dancing in the middle of the street with the headlights of my friend's car acting as a spot light on us. If the rains came that made the moment much more fun... I miss those times...

My little sister just got a new car, she had to take her old one out back and shoot it. It kind of hurt because we both had fond memories of the things we did in her car...LOL! Like when she ran over her ex boyfriend. Awww man I am about to send my daughter away for a weekend so we can roll out in her new ride and christen it... my sister is crazy so Lord knows what we are going to get into. LOL!

Good time, good time indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment