Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend Rambling...

I am plain tired this weekend has been filled with... stuff. I woke up early in the morning just to clean and do laundry. It was all getting to a level where just looking at the state of my room, bathroom and refrigerator was beginning to trigger my anxiety. Yeah, yeah I know OCDC (for those of you who know me) but hey at least my spot is clean, clean, clean!

For once there is really nothing pressing on my mind... I was out today and once again my mind was else where. It was on him... it is funny how you can be in a room full of people but still feel like there is someone missing.


Any way, this song came on the radio, not only is it one of my favorite songs but I can really resonate with what he is saying right now...Rahsaan Patterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment