Monday, July 14, 2008

Senseless Ramblings...

At this present time it seems as though my life is in shambles. I placed emphasis on the word seems because most times when I look at things from what I see they tend to look a whole lot worse than what they really are. Never the less God is really good. He always works things out for my benefit and I believe the things that have happened through out the day were exactly that, for my benefit.

It is amazing how people come in and out of your life at a whim. As I am in the midst of going through things I have been thinking more about the people I have around me and whether they add to my issues, offer support or are just oblivious. LOL!

I have to say that God has done a release of some one who once played a key roll in my life. Though I should feel real sad or hurt I am not. It is not to say they were a bad person because they weren't. It is not to say that I don't love them or care less for them, that is simply not the case. I just really needed the time and energy that I was putting into that person, into that situation to start clearing up and working through the things I have to work through, especially since I felt as though I could not come to this person to just talk or to seek some sort of wisdom or guidance.

Most say, people come into your life for reason, season or life time and if things are meant to be then they will be... so we will see how things will go and how everything will flow.

Anyway, I am sitting here watching the television show Intervention. I noticed that there are very few black people on this show. I mean our people have addiction problems just like people of other races. My girlfriend and I have had this conversation a few times and she has told me it is because black people don't put their business out there like that, which I do agree with her; but come one now we can get on reality TV and fight one another over an ugly man or woman but we can't get on TV to get some form of help for our personal issues?

I don't know someone help me understand the concept. Please?

1 comment:

  1. Black people do put their addictions and their problems out in the street. It is called hip hop, its called R&B, and its called the blues. And sometimes, on BET, its called the Keyshia Cole show.

    ReplyDelete