Monday, July 28, 2008

Mid Day Break Down...

I simply cannot get this song out of my head... I cannot stop listening to it. I try to move on to other songs in my play list and I just simply can't. I feel pulled to this song for some reason. It has me in my office thinking about my better half and how much I am missing him right now.

When Miki sings, "You are a part of every line in every song that I sing, with out you here by my side my words have no meaning, you know that two wrongs never make a right and it means more to me, to have you here in my life, if you still want to be" I feel a strange feeling deep inside, tears begin to well up in my eyes and I find myself fight the feeling so the tears won't flow.

I told my girlfriend that I may need to have my hormones checked because I am not like this, especially over no man... no song has ever made think about someone so hard to where I am at the point of tears. Mhm, maybe it is the feeling of things being in limbo that is upsetting me or maybe I just simply miss him immensely...

I am just feeling kind of lost right now, feels like I can't breathe...

No comments:

Post a Comment