Sunday, July 13, 2008

What's On Your Mind??

Or, what are you thinking about? Those are just few questions that I hate of some one to ask me. Like I said in my first post, I am a quiet storm, a silent observer of everyone and everything around me and will speak my mind when the space, opportunity and proper forum presents itself.

Half the time people who ask these questions really don't want to know nor are they able to handle what real thoughts are rolling through my head. So why ask? Why be the cat that gets killed by curiousity?

This afternoon I was chilling with my friend who asked me what I was thinking about and I said, "not much." but in reality the song 'You're Body's Here With me (But Your Mind Is On the Other Side of Town) by the Ojays was consistently rolling in my head. I could not get it out of my head, it was stuck. I could just imagine the extensive conversation that would have occured had I divulged that bit of information. After all my mind was not there, my mind was on all that I need to do and how little time I have to do it in and quite frankly that explaination would have thoroughly pissed him off, so I just chose to avoid a train wreck.

Maybe I am over reacting, maybe I feel this way because I in no way like for people to question me... however I know there are some questions people hate to be asked, so what are yours? Speak on it Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment