Monday, July 21, 2008

Phoenix Rising



I love this picture...

In a brief conversation with a friend this weekend I had expressed that I feel as though I have literally hit rock bottom with in certain situations I am currently dealing with and my good friend said, "If that is the case then there is no where to go but up." which is very true as I have found a resolution and will be putting everything in place with in the next few weeks. It finally feels like I am making great progress.

As for my heart... I am not too sure. We have decided to just "date" each other before making another attempt at being in a serious relationship, which is perfectly fine with me at this point. It is not that I don't want to be with him. I do love him and I love spending time with him but right now I have some things that greatly need my attention and focus. In knowing myself if I continue to struggle with these issues the way I have been then there is no way I would allow for myself to go but so far with someone romantically.

My stance is no matter how much you try to shelter your better half from the things going on in your little world at some point in time it will begin to effect that person, maybe not directly but it will effect that person and that is not fair to him in the slightest. If that day should come where he feels ready for something more serious and I am still trying to get a handle on this mess then things will go no further. I swear life and bull shyt, life and bull shyt.

No comments:

Post a Comment