Sunday, July 13, 2008

The First

Where to start, where to start? Well I am a single mother of three beautiful children that is doing what most every one in this world is trying to do, make it and survive. I work, go to school, raise kids among many other things basically my life is full and some times a little crazy but most of my hard work and energy is filtered into trying to make my life balanced and quiet. I am a quiet storm to put it best... I either don't say much or I don't say anything at all. I will sit observe or tolerate all that can and try to work through a situation to the best of my ability before the thunder bolts start striking and the heavy down pour of rain comes.

I was not going to entertain the thought of creating and maintaining a public blog, however a good friend changed my mind. This friend is an aspiring sports writer and for what ever reason he inspires me to write. Some times that inspirations tends to feel more like pressure, but it is all good. From the first time I met him he always seemed to be the type of person that had high expectations of others... yet I still love him anyway. ;)

What to expect from this blog? I have to admit I am working through some personal things, feeling some kind of way about a few things, so you will get a glimpse of the inner, inner part of my life and thoughts, you know? The thoughts that I would keep to myself opposed to saying them to people. Just to be courteous and give a fair warning, I tend to babble and ramble some entries may take you on a mental roller coaster and leave you saying WTF? What can I say? It is that Gemini in me.

Anyway Folks, sit back, strap on your seat belts because we are about to go for a ride. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. if you're blogging, i hope to get more than a damn glimpse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hush, sit back, read and laugh...

    ReplyDelete