Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just Some Thoughts...

I went to consult with an attorney today about my financial situation and though she was saying somethings that were appeasing to me, the realization that this was going to require me to be highly involved hit and I had to take a step back and think... I will be consulting with another attorney tomorrow but at least I have a much better idea of where I stand and what route I need to take in order to be better financially.


My co worker took me out to lunch yesterday, we sat and had a rather enlightening conversation about our government and the foundation that this country was built on (my views are too militant to go into full detail want details, email me...LOL). Some how we got on the subject on being vulnerable and always feeling the need to stay strong through what ever is going on, as always he dropped some serious science on me (yep brought the term out of the vault). Basically he told me that being vulnerable is not an issue it is the people you have around you that is the issue. He said if you have good people around you then they won't exploit you. That was food for thought because as I expressed in a previous post I don't like coming off as vulnerable to people, I hate it. I love talking to him, he seems to put things into perspective.

*Disclaimer: Yes what you are about to read is vague but the message in it still applies to life...


Today I went on a special message board (Not LSN... I love my LSN Crew) to catch up on posting and updates. I came across a few threads that pissed me off royally and it makes me wonder, why say you are grown women yet you proceed to act childish, nasty and petty when things are not the way you want them? Can I just say get some class and a little decorum about yourselves? You hollering about other folks don't have class, well look at this mess here, reread some of the tasteless stuff you wrote then let's talk about folks not having any class.

Shit does not always go the way we want them to, and guess what? That is life so get the fuck over it. I think sometimes when we focus on cutting out what we feel is a cancerous disgrace to our society or situation then we loose focus of the big picture. If it is that serious for you to have things the way you want and there is a person in your way then be strategic but quiet about yours, plan accordingly, lay in wait, put your plan in motion and hope for the best. But DON'T consistently call attention to US, the issue at hand and proceed to do things that are contrary to what is out there in the public. Bottom line life is too short, the shit is not that serious, you all are out of line, grow the hell up and let's move on with business as usual because we have work to do.

Whew I had to get that off my chest...look at this mess, I am all upset, got my neck all hot and sweating.


2 comments:

  1. Don't let stupid people get to you..even indirectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rashad. I usually don't but this just took the cake... for real.

    ReplyDelete