Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hustlin, Hustlin

Since our once wonderful economy has taken a down turn with the last eight or seven years people have been taking on second jobs (side hustles) or starting their own side businesses. Considering my present situation I am looking into a side hustle, for the life of me I can't seem to decide on exactly what I want or can do, considering child care is slim after core business hours. Ok, and to pull the rug from underneath my sarcastic friend who reads this here blog, hitting the street corner and selling trim is not an option.


Anyway, what are your side hustles? I would love to hear your stories and suggestions. Is your side hsutle something that you would love to do?

As always one of my lovely friends sent me a link to a blog aimed at helping the sistas on their journey to become more finanically savvy , take a look see when you get a chance.








I love this clip...it is funny however not appropriate for the work place so turn ya speakers down.

No comments:

Post a Comment